Bastion’s Systems Engineering approach integrates other disciplines and specialty groups into a team effort, forming a structured development process that proceeds from concept to production to operation and disposal. Systems engineering solutions considers both the business and the technical needs of all customers, with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the users’ needs. Our Systems Engineering capability is a key component to many of our customers’ challenges. For this reason, Bastion provides proven and unique concepts to address highly complex issues.
Our support in leading and coordinating the development and integration of complex designs and simulation capabilities requires engineers to support engineering studies, flight procedures, and crew training. Areas of emphasis typically include tracking and communications, robotics systems (prototype hardware and software development for intelligent systems automation), thermal systems, and structures and mechanics.
Areas of Expertise
Requirements Analysis and Management
- Define and decompose Technical Performance Requirements from customer’s needs to system, subsystem and component specifications
- Perform requirements management, trace, reporting and metrics (Cradle, DOORs)
- Support Hardware Integration and Check-out
- Provide recommendations for systems integration processes improvement
- Provide SE&I Support to Test, Support, and Production Equipment
- Specialty engineering analyses and trade studies in support of requirements development and decomposition
Systems Engineering Products
- Operations Concept; system, subsystem and components specification documents; Interface Requirements and Control Documents (IRD, ICD); drawing; CAD models; engineering models; test and facility plans and processes; logistics and maintenance plans, etc.
Execute and support requirements, design, certification and safety reviews
Careers with Bastion
Bastion Corporate Office
17625 El Camino Real, Suite 330
Houston, TX 77058
voice: (281) 283-9330
fax: (281) 283-9333